' Welcome to South Lyon, MI


The Assessing Department maintains the records on all real property (land and buildings). If you have any questions regarding your assessment, the City Assessor will be glad to help. South Lyon's City Assessor is Oakland County. You can reach the Assessing Department at (248) 437-1735 or visit the website for Oakland County Public Records.

Do I qualify for a Principal Residence Exemption?

Can I make a Request to Rescind?

When do I need to file a Property Transfer Affidavit?

How do I pay my taxes online?

How can I challenge the assessment of taxable value on my property?